POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Catapult - height_field issue..? : Re: Catapult - height_field issue..? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:18:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Catapult - height_field issue..?
From: RusHHouR
Date: 11 Sep 2006 08:30:01
Message: <web.450555a66d4b72ce47d3ae5e0@news.povray.org>
Sean btw that throne is a great piece, I forgot to say!
And thanks Tim and dlm for enlightening me on the tecnique used in this
model.
On the issue of building a real catapult sort of thing, I remember at least
one man who has reached success:

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=18075
Cows beware! ;D

And wow, Bruno, thanks a lot!
I really should take the time to deeper explore the POV folders before
venturing out into the dark.
I think I am already very inspired by that scene!

I wonder what else I might find...

//RH